10 Weird Facts About BlacksheeP

TAG!!!

Requested By:

Kiyomi, AKA Ah Ki or Shirlaine.


Rules of the game: Each player of this game starts off with ten weird things or habits or little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged must write in a blog of their own ten weird things or habits or little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end you must choose six people to be tagged and list their names. No tagbacks!

Here Goes:


1) I always brush my teeth too hard and they're forever a bit yellowish although i don't smoke.

2) My hair keep growing back to the current nerdish fashion how ever i cut it.

3) I sometimes laugh at my own jokes which is not funny. (Lame)

4) I hate boy bands.

5) Actually, deep inside, i'd like to be a sporty person and exercise like i used to.

6) Legs will get tired faster than i can say "tired" when shopping, but can walk for a very long distance if not shopping.

7) I'm sleepy during the day and active during the night.

8) Loves swimming... but...

9) Has a serious form of addiction... not drugs... but pc games...

10) Don't like to go out, thinking will have to spend money when going out.

Now i'll tag these folks:

Ron the Pig,
Cora my sister.
Dunno many ppl tat blogs... shix...

Comments

Popular Posts