Strangers 陌生人

Its just been a week that i was absent at class. But this week it all feels a bit different. Felt like a stranger in class. Apart from the pressure i got with the project deadlines, that exam is round the corner and i missed a whole week of class, i couldn't catch up with the rest now. Feel bad about the 2 projects most.

Seeing other groups presenting their nice projects and making sighs of relief, talking about it like the past already makes me sick. And nobody is really keen to help us. Like they didn't care anymore. Oh, yeah, why should they? After we walk outta this classroom, we all turn back to strangers. I ain't their age group, i am just a baby-faced kid in their eyes. What can i say?

Its been busy since last month, everyday spent at the yard is wearing me down. I was always tired. There are just too many projects for e company to handle! We're short of men!

Then my project partner is busy too, having just joined his family business as a sales coordinator or some shit. He's in charge of doing report, while i do up the project. Dunno when we can finish. Tml, no. In fact, later today, i'm gonna go get us the parts we need to do the project. We got 3 days before present. And others have bought their parts there.

There is still hope. Just if nothing screws up at the last minute + there ain't much troubleshooting to do, we can sail pass this one.

Wonder how it is gonna be after i graduate next yr. Will it be even more slack since i dun havta torture myself dragging my body down to class + forcing my brain to stay turned ON anymore?
But will still look forward to that day when it comes.

Just watched "Click" the movie with Adam Sandler. Very insipiring and touching movie. I wanna own it!

2 more weeks to Xam, and then holiday. Canada trip. HK trip. Life is so busy.

And i still haven gotten to the act of clearing the pics from my cam to upload.

Comments

Popular Posts