Arrogant owner rep

Nabeh, i'm a person that remembers n keeps thinking about something i hate. Or things that i wished it should have happened "My Way"...
The memory just keeps replaying in my head whatever i do.

What happened was a small matter.

I was on site today at strategic fucking marine yard job 145. We're troubleshootin that radio interference problem again. Electricians said they think they have done the fuckin radio wires very near to our sensors again.

So some ang-mo owner rep was there poking around askin "wat's this wire?" "why's tat wire here?" and finally found out which damn wire is for the radio.

I regretted saying something like "Told u so..." to the electrician. Then ang-mo tried to be sarcastic. "Oh, thank you so very much. Really appreciated it." then gave me a look.

I didn't say a thing. But i got wat he meant. But brain was too slow for that. I was starting to get pissed off. So i said "Well if that's the wire, you've to change it then." to the electrician. Owner rep immediately corrected me. "WE have to change it."

Yeah knn, so WE have to fuckin change it. But not me definitely! So i said you, meaning the fucking clowns from the fucking-strategic-lousy-ships-marine would do it.What's wrong with that?

In the end i didn't say anything to him lah. Just doing my own replay of different senarios of what i should have said.

Like "Oh, you're the most welcomed man on earth right now!" "Thank you oh so very fucking much!" "I can take some sarcasm once in a while...Thanks!"

I'm writing this down to make myself forget about it and hope that tml morning i'd have forgotten it. Full Stop. It's a small thing. Let it pass...

Wow this issue of SNAG is quite awesome. Much better than the last issue. They had aunties and ugly gals in their big event:Most Desired SNAG Babe (MDSB). But this issue they have Chesty n sexy Adeline and Leggy Lily... Nice!

The section on losing weight is great too! Add oil folks!

...I seriously don't know why i've written this post...



Comments

Popular Posts