Oh! Look at e sky! Piak Piak Piak!

Think i've seen enough fireworks in my short life time already la. So never go out to squeeze with the crowd or see fireworks. Somehow, part of me wanted to go out and "do something" on new yr's eve, (It's new years eve leh! WooHoo!) but the bigger part of me was like: CB, new year then new year la, no need work ah! no need eat ah! what the diff? Sian la. It seems like it's just an excuse to 'do something' on this particular day that makes it 'special'. Aya, nehmind la, next year also can do...i was thinking. Anyway, Lui2 needs to work morning on the next day, so i shouldn't just abandon her although Ah Seng was out there chiong-ing. I sat home playing computer and watching Mi Xue and Gurmit trying very hard to 'make' the event at Suntec there appear to be very happening like that on TV. Aya, I can even see the thought bubbles on top of all the peoples' heads in the back ground was shouting Sian la!...
Ron is The sueh, this day also need to work. But for his given profession, it is during this kind of period that he'll get more work. It was a big catch he later told me. Catch a lot of Xiao Hoon Hoon, got foreign worker fighting, drunken fits, things like that. I like to hear him tell these stories about his work. Next day he brough the to AMK try the famous beef noodle, Ah Seng & I thought so-so only leh. Maybe today not the man cooking, he said. It's his wife. Aya... There goes the ang mo New year. Have to prepare for MST. Coming tml. Shit...

Comments

Popular Posts