A sweet little dream

Didn't remember my dreams for a long time like today.
I was in school. not really sure which one.
It's the first day of school. i was in a prep room or something.
As usual i was late and sort of panicking.
I didn't bring my textbooks too.
But i was dazing and day dreaming. wondering why a grown man is in his uniform.
Am i given a second chance?

Strangely, Teng Teng is making me coffee and Tim Tim is kinda getting my books.
They are talking to me but i cant hear what they are saying.
This place feels exciting as i cant wait to see my new classmates.
Will i see my primary school friends? or friends from SSC?
Both are just as enticing.
I was still day dreaming and looking at the swirling hot water in the kettle and the color of the coffee as the spoon slowly stirring in the cup when the school bell rang.
Why am i still in the prep room being so calm when i'm clearly late is puzzling.
Dreams do not make sense anyway.

Finally i got on my feet and got my textbooks and started for the classroom.
I met 郭老師 on my way and asked her if she's my form teacher after we greeted each other happily and clearly in surprise how we can meet this way.
Haha how funny. she could well be retired by now.

As i pushed open the door to my classroom, i hear birds chirping and can feel the warmth of the sun.
I think it's summer in HK.
The school bells rang again, this time fading to a beep beep beep sound.
I woke to the morning alarm clock and a slowing waking Tiara.
Wanted so much to return to sleep, but i'm late for work. Again.

I started for the toilet.

Comments

Popular Posts