News Flash

Things that happened since my last post:
1. Passed IPPT finally at tpy SAFRA with 2.4 run timing of 12:13. Have to admit that i cheated a bit when i was totally exhausted i held on to the bar for support at times. (Just a few times!)


2. Got my very own name card given by company. Dun feel like showing here.

3. Had my birthday. Went to Mario's Korean Food behind bugis junction. Great food there. Recommended!

4. Had about $250 Ang Bao Lwee, but gave my ma $500.

5. Felt a bit of the New Year feeling, especially when my youngest uncle and his family visited from HK. This year we went to many places. I was the designated driver everyday through out. Visited:

Po Po at Lim Chu Kang, Ah Gong at rivervale condo tog with uncle4, Uncle2 at Tampines Condo, Big Uncle at Lor Liu Lian, Big Jiu Gong at Bukit (lots of relatives there!), Big Yee Ma at Bedok reservoir, Mei Yee at Pasir Ris, Ah Ka at Pulau NTU, Guang Jiu Gong at AMK, Shen Quan cousin and his new born baby (18th Jan!) at Serangoon etc...

6. LoLam's birthday!

Comments

Popular Posts