Blogging


When i started blogging not long ago, i started with friendster blog. I tot by writing there, more of my frens can see wat's happening to me. They have a little 'reminder' tat i've updated my blog automatically sent to em once i update. But rather strangely, so far i only have 5 comments. Does tat means only 5 people have read my post? I didn't want attention as much as XX, XLX, SPG, Brown, BM, Rockson&Horse, Miyagi and the like, but none at all is a little pathetic. That may be a sign that i have poor writing skills(really?) and i should stick to paper and pen instead. (Oh Shit...) Nevermind, so i'll try writing different posts else where and see what happens...
Yet another day doing drawing in e office. Last day to complete my school project. If lucky i might be able to get through. Currently having techno plugged in to my ear to boost my mood, coffee to keep awake, tissue to stop my nose from running. Shit the aircon is cold here. I really lost the ring we bought together. No idea how to find it from the pile of stuff we just moved. Sorry Lui2. Very happy now that our movement is nearly complete. Things are nicely arranged, it's much better to live in now. Compared to the old place, i'd give anything to live here than there. Wonder what happened to the old man... Hope he get his punishment soon. Heh.

Comments

Popular Posts