Long Time Didn't Post

It's been a while i wrote to you Astor.
Ever since i graduated, things have slowed down.
I can finally go home after work and play pc games till there's no tml.
But i also got fat while sitting in e office everyday since suddenly i dun have to go to shipyard as often as before. I only get to go when they really really dun have manpower.
Well, i dunno if it's a good thing or a bad thing actually.

But getting fat around the waist is annoying. Makes me fail my ippt(fitness test).
So this month, i have to attend training after work and on Saturday for training.
Since i failed my 2.4km running, my trainings are focused on running.
I can't really see the difference yet except being more tired and muscle aches. But i'm feeling hopeful. This wednesday i'm taking the test again, if i passed, i don't have to attend "Phase 2" of the training.

"Phase 2" requires me to attend training 3 days a week.
But on the other hand, i dunno if this training is really enough, in the total of 8 training days, the first day being the briefing day, no exercise at all. And the last day is the test day itself, so again it's not considered as training. Meaning wat's left is only 6 training sessions. Although each session i really put in effort and exercised according to the trainers' instructions, i somehow dun think it's enough considering the extra weight i have put on recently. Compared to when i first came out from army, i put on about 10KGs.

Time will tell.

And Dom intro-ed me to play World of Warcraft and i'm totally addicted. At first when it came out, i didn't pay much attention since i thought it's expensive to play such kind of game when a player have to pay for credits which translates to game minutes.

I'm totally crazy about it. Even went on to buy monthly game credits to continue playing after the free period is over. Haha...

最近肥左,


Comments

Popular Posts