IPPT = Swollen Legs

I went, i tried, i failed. This happened last yr, and it happened this year again. I admit i wasn't living a healthy lifestyle, and i haven't been exercising. It's ALL my fault. I tried my best to beat the clock and pushed myself harder towards the end. Told myself i would take the rest of the day off to rest but i have to beat this! Didn't know the results straight away but thought i would fail (pessimist).

My lower legs were swollen like 1.5 times that night. I can't walk properly and look like a cripple for a few days. It was the pain, i couldn't straighten my legs cos the muscles would cramp and there is intense pain. I go to work still but there is no outdoor job for me recently, i just do drawings. Everytime i stand up to stretch or get something my face would curl up in pain. Until i used deep heat cream then it got better.

Checked my results today and finally it's out: FAILED! 2.4km run - 13.25mins

Comments

Popular Posts