(Gotta Move Again)


Enter the bad mood period again. Under a lot of stress. It seems that good things in my life never lasts. New challenge keep throwing at me. Just as we got used to living in here only, hav to move out again. Landlord in financial problems n has to sell his flat. The bad news came in e form of a hand-written note on e table. We came home happily from Sentosa last sunday to receive this kinda news. Well at first we felt bad for him, heard his dad has cancer some time ago. Guess that's for his operation/treatment fees. Cancer patients need a lot of care and thus, a lot of money to treat. But who is there to pity us. We quickly spread e news. We have until May or a month after, if we get lucky. The thing is, re-location for some ppl is very easy since they can just leave at the drop of a hat. But for me, all e furnitures i'm using now are mostly from my family's flat. I've been lugging these "family treasures" along with other barang-barangs around singapore since i first relocated. Ofcos, i can't squeeze a 4-rm flat's stuff in to that 1-rm flat when i first moved. My auntie got most of my bulky furniture. Other things got thrown away. After re-locating 2 times, now most of the things we have are those that we need, or too good to throw away. Now to add shit to misery, we need to find a similar location/living condition/price. We got a steal-away price for this current room, so we feel more pain when we look at e market rate. And then i also need movers. The first time round my good frens Ron,Kel eh,Ah seng, even Jolin helped me a lot. I can't bring myself to trouble them again. The second time i used movers. Cost us 200+. (Pain) Think there's no escape this time. Then add in e agent fee, the deposit, my river will be quite dry these few months again. There was a time when my river ran totally dry. (Heh Heh)... Although e time is still quite early, we have a couple of months. But after all e mess for the first quarter, I'm quite tired. This path i took is draining me. I feel weak.

Comments

Popular Posts